2014年6月4日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 3

Reaction to The important things in life

I. Summary

 The short story I chose to summarize and react to is The important things in life. This is story a professor teaches his students about life is like rocks or pebbles or sand.

Reaction

1.Symbolism

 I think this story the important symbols of this story are rocks and pebbles and sand.The rocks are  the important things. For example your familiy your health,your life would still be full.The pebbles are the other things that matter -like your job,your house.Finally,the sand is everything else,the small stuff.

2.Theme

 This stroy theme is which are is important of own life  because things we can do in life are limited as things can fill in jar.

3.Appeal

 I think this story appeal is about life.The life which we are passing before every day is explained in detail using an example.

4.General Opinion

By having read the story,I  thought about life.It is important my familiy,my friends.All people is important in my life.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning Nanako,

    You did a nice job here. I think your analysis shows some insightful thinking and I enjoy reading your ideas.

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Nanako.

    I read same story.I plus the hole extremely sympathized.

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Nanako.
    I read your blog. It is very nice. I agree with your comment.

    返信削除