2014年6月18日水曜日

Liteary Reaction Journal 4



Literary Reaction Journal4

Reaction to Live and Work

Summary

I chose to smmarize and react to is Live and Work.Father and studied very hard because he wanted to provide his family with the best money could buy.so, the father spent all his evenings for them.But,this text describe that mean of truth happy.

Reaction

1.Form
There are five paragraph.

2.Character
Father and his family.His family is love father.so,father is hard work every day.

3.Motif
The motif of this story is about life happy and family love.Because,father is very hard work for his family and getting much money.

4.General Opinion.
I think this story very good.Because,father is the love to his family transmitted.It was the story made to think of a family.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Nanako-suke,

    This is a very good analysis. You've done a good job. There is one thing that I would like to suggest though. If you discuss form, could you please think more deeply about what more we can say about form beyond simply how many paragraphs there are.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Nanako. I agree with your opinion. Beause father feelings transmit to me.

    返信削除
  3. Hello Nanako. I read your LRJ4. I agree with your opinion. Your summary is cleary. I can understand what you said. I'll try to read this story.

    返信削除